- Are you concerned that your child is not talking?
- Does your child seem frustrated by not being able to communicate?
- Does your child not seem to care about communicating at all?
- Do you worry that your child’s speech doesn’t seem to be developing like other kids?
- Does it seem like your child doesn’t understand what you are saying?
- Is your child having a lot of behavior problems at home and/or in public?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you have come to the right place!
Scottsdale Autism Services is a specialty clinic for children with autism spectrum disorders and their families. We help children with autism develop verbal and social skills, by integrating the expertise of Speech-Language Pathologists and evidence-based treatment methods based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior.
Copyright© 2016 Scottsdale Autism Services, All Rights Reserved